Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Starting MyWolfe-021

I have started looking into getting things going on building MyWolfe-021 but I am waiting until I see enough updates or changes to make it worth peoples time to download and upgrade there system. I have seen that BarryK has the 2.6.35.7 kernel and this is not enough to warrant a upgrade so I was also looking into adding Audacity sound editor and recorder. I would like to know if any of you have anything you feel that MyWolfe is missing that would be of use. I will point out that I do not have a office suite in MyWolfe by design. That is because I see that a lot of people put in Open office and that is just to big to be part of a set distro at this time. One other thing I am trying to get working is a way to simply make a new save file so that there can be multipliable save file so that each member of a family can have there own save file and even password protect it, if the is something that will be of use to users of MyWolfe let me know I will try and have it in 21.

Any feedback will be helpful.

1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea, passwording the save-file to sort of make a puplet mult-user! - I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete