Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Google phone libs for Google-chrome

Hi all with my recent lost of internet I did not get to play with or get the right libs needed to get Google-chrome browser to work with the new Google-phone or on the gmail page cell phone to work. That I am glad to say is fixed. You will still have to download the plugin using the Google-phone app. Then download and install the libs needed by Google-chrome so that the plugin will work. You can get the pet of the libs here. I hope all with have fun making free phone calls to those you need to contact using the free service provide by Google. Let it be know that I do not work for Google or do I get anything from them other than the free code site they provide me and the free blogger site they provide free of charge. So enjoy and let me know of any problems you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment