Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MyWolfe 018

This release is based around Quirky and has the 2.6.34 kernel. I have done the normal things to wolfeized it like cleared the desk top and clean out the menu system some. I have updated the Control Panel to add the new backgound change thanks to scOtman it was his little program that I used to have a desk top changer and it is simple but affective. I also use it as a model to make the Startup, Shutdown and Reboot sound changers for this release. I have gone back to Rox as the file manager plainly because it works and Thunar had a bug in the jpeg thumbnailer and I was unable to get around it. For multimedia I have gone back to my faveriate program Xine. I put in a remoded Streamer to work with Xine. And thanks to Jemimah for introducing me to gogles-mm and you will find it in multimedia. I am also using the wbar by scOtman instead of my hacked top bar it looks good and I like the affects it has.

You can download it here.

The md5 is: dd5e410eba0f68a2904e53ad10388ce6

You can view a few screen shots here

No comments:

Post a Comment