The Dev channel has been updated to 6.0.466.0 for Windows and Linux
- Late binding enabled for SSL sockets: High priority SSL requests are now always sent to the server first.
- The extension api “chrome.idle” has moved out of experimental and now has its own permission: “idle”.
- Fixed crash with SPNEGO authentication on intranet sites.
- Flickering favicons on Ubuntu Maverick should be fixed. (There are other graphical glitches, but those also appear in other apps, so that appears to not be our bug.)
- Content settings window now uses a list instead of tabs.and Remove unnecessary MIMEType field from application shortcuts.
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here:http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug athttp://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry
You can get a copy for puppy 4.3.1 and up here
Let me know if you have any problems here