Release note are as follows.
The Dev channel has been updated to 6.0.490.1 for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome Frame platforms
- Late binding enabled for SSL sockets: High priority SSL requests are now always sent to the server first.
- Fixed focus problems with restoring from minimize (Issue 48917)
- Fixed Cannot add an address properly in the "AutoFill options" dialog box (Issue50047)
- Several fixes and checks relating to syncing extensions (Issue 46516, Issue49346, Issue 46516, Issue 49346, Issue 50567)
- Click-to-play is now behind the --enable-click-to-play command line switch.
- Fixed several issues with click-to-play (Issue 49686, Issue 49836)
- Various tweaks and fixes to the Wrench menu (Issue 49356, Issue 49996, Issue49716, Issue 49448)
- Fix a bug with the Custom Homepages preference (Issue 49320)
- Fixed broken thumbnail images in new tab window (Issue 48066)
- Incognito downloads are not showing up in the incognito downloads page: Issue 51955
You can find out about getting on the Dev channel here:http://dev.chromium.org/getting-involved/dev-channel.
If you find new issues, please let us know by filing a bug athttp://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/entry
You can download the pet here